Manage Replication Endpoints and Rules
You can list, add, edit and delete replication endpoints and replication rules, depending on certain circumstances.
- You cannot edit or delete replication endpoints that are the targets for replication rules.
- You cannot edit replication rules that are enabled.
- You cannot delete replication rules that have running jobs. If a rule is disabled, the running jobs under it will be stopped.
- Log in to vSphere Integrated Containers Management Portal with a vSphere administrator or Management Portal administrator account. For information about logging in to vSphere Integrated Containers Management Portal, see Logging In to the Management Portal.
- You deployed at least two instances of vSphere Integrated Containers Registry.
- You created at least one replication endpoint.
- You created at least one replication rule.
Select the Administration tab, click Global Registries, and click Replication Endpoints.
Existing endpoints appear in the Endpoints view.
- To edit or delete an endpoint, select the check box next to an endpoint name and click Edit or Delete.
- To edit or delete a replication rule, click Replication Rules, select the check box next to a rule name and click Edit or Delete.
- If you enabled a rule, replication starts immediately.
- If you disabled a rule, vSphere Integrated Containers Registry attempts to stop all running jobs. It can take some time for all jobs to finish.