Installing and Using Lightwave on Photon OS
Project Lightwave is an open-sourced project that provides enterprise-grade identity and access management services, and can be used to solve key security, governance, and compliance challenges for a variety of use cases within the enterprise. Through integration between Photon OS and Project Lightwave, organizations can enforce security and governance on container workloads, for example, by ensuring only authorized containers are run on authorized hosts, by authorized users. For more details about Lightwave, see the project Lightwave page on GitHub.
- Installing the Lightwave Server and Configuring It as a Domain Controller on a Photon Image
- Installing the Lightwave Client on a Photon Image and Joining the Client to a Domain
- Installing the Photon Management Daemon on a Lightwave Client
- Remotely Upgrade a Single Photon OS Machine With Lightwave Client and Photon Management Daemon Installed
- Remotely Upgrade Multiple Photon OS Machines With Lightwave Client and Photon Management Daemon Installed