Photon OS Packages
The design of Photon OS simplifies life-cycle management and improves the security of packages. Photon reduces the burden and complexity of managing clusters of Linux machines by providing curated package repositories and by securing packages with GPG signatures.
Photon OS is available in a variety of pre-built packages in binary formats.
- Examining the Packages in the SPECS Directory on Github
- Looking at the Differences Between the Minimal and the Full Version
- The Root Account and the
- Photon OS Package Repositories
- Examining Signed Packages
- Building a Package from a Source RPM
- Compiling C++ Code on the Minimal Version of Photon OS