Provisioning Container VMs in the Management Portal
You can provision container VMs from the management portal. You can quick-provision containers by using default settings or you can customize your deployment by using the available settings. You can either provision or save as a template your configured container.
You can provision containers, templates, or images.
- To provision a single container, go to Deployments > Containers and click Create container.
- To provision an image with additional settings, go to Templates > Templates, filter by images, and under Provision click Enter additional info.
- To provision a template, go to Templates > Templates, filter by templates, and click Provision.
When you create containers from the Containers page in the management portal, you can configure the following settings:
- Basic configuration
- Image to be used
- Name of the container
- Custom commands
- Network configuration
- Port bindings and ports publishing
- Network mode
- Storage configuration
- Select volumes
- Configure a working directory
- Policy configuration
- Define clusters
- Resource allocation
- Anti-affinity rules
- Custom environment variables
- Health checks