Manage Replication Endpoints and Rules
You can list, add, edit and delete replication endpoints and replication rules, depending on certain circumstances.
- You cannot edit or delete replication endpoints that are the targets for replication rules.
- You cannot edit replication rules that are enabled.
- You cannot delete replication rules that have running jobs. If a rule is disabled, the running jobs under it will be stopped.
- You deployed at least two instances of vSphere Integrated Containers Registry.
- You created at least one replication endpoint.
- You created at least one replication rule.
Log in to the vSphere Integrated Containers Registry instance to use as the source registry for replications.
Log in at https://vic_appliance_address:443. Use the
adminaccount, or an account with Administrator privileges. If the vSphere Integrated Containers appliance uses a different port for vSphere Integrated Containers Registry, replace 443 with the appropriate port.
Expand Administration on the left, click Replication
Existing endpoints appear in the Endpoints view.
- To edit or delete an endpoint, click the 3 vertical dots next to an endpoint name and select Edit or Delete.
- To edit, enable or disable, or delete a replication rule, click Replication Rule, then click the 3 vertical dots next to a rule name and select Edit, Enable or Disable, or Delete.
- If you enabled a rule, replication starts immediately.
- If you disabled a rule, vSphere Integrated Containers Registry attempts to stop all running jobs. It can take some time for all jobs to finish.