Assign the System-Wide Administrator Role to Users
You can assign the system-wide administrator role to any user. Users with the administrator role have extra permissions in addition to their project-specific privileges.
- Browse and manage all projects
- Register new users
- Assign the administrator role to other users
- Delete users
- Manage replication rules in a project
- Perform system-wide configuration
The administrator role owns the default public project named
You have created at least one user.
Log in to the vSphere Integrated Containers Registry interface at https://vic_appliance_address:443.
adminaccount, or an account with Administrator privileges. If the vSphere Integrated Containers appliance uses a different port for vSphere Integrated Containers Registry, replace 443 with the appropriate port.
- Expand Administration on the left, and click Users.
- In the list of users, click the 3 vertical dots next to a user name and select Set as Administrator.
- To remove the administrator role from a user, click the 3 vertical dots next to a user name and select Revoke Administrator.