Troubleshoot Post-Deployment Operation
This section provides solutions for common problems that you might encounter when using vSphere Integrated Containers Management Portal or virtual container hosts (VCHs) after deployment.
- Connections Fail with Certificate or Platform Services Controller Token Errors
- Some Users Cannot Access vSphere Integrated Containers Services
- Default Volume Store Error
- Deleting or Inspecting a VCH Fails with a Not a VCH or Resource Pool Not Found Error
- Logging in to vSphere Integrated Containers Registry from Docker Fails
- Pulling Images into VCHs Fails with Image Store Error