Appliance Console Shows OVF Error on Boot
When you boot the vSphere Integrated Containers appliance, the VM console screen displays the error
unable to unmarshal ovf environment.
When you see this error in the appliance VM console, the appliance is in an unusable state.
ovfenv data for the appliance is corrupted or missing.
Perform the following steps to rewrite corrupted or missing
- In the Flex-based vSphere Client, right-click the appliance VM and select Power > Shut Down Guest OS.
Right-click the appliance again and select Edit Settings.
- In the Flex-based vSphere Web Client, select vApp Options and click OK.
- In the HTML5 vSphere Client, select VM Options and click OK.
- Verify under Recent Tasks that a
Reconfigure virtual machinetask has run on the appliance.
- Power on the appliance.
- Open the appliance VM console to verify that the error message does not appear.