Add Viewers, Developers, or DevOps Administrators to Projects
You can add any user from the Platform Services Controller to the vSphere Integrated Containers Management Portal and assign them a role.
For more information about working with local users and identity sources in the Platform Services Controller, see the Platform Services Controller Administration Guide in the VMware vSphere documentation.
For more information about users and roles in vSphere Integrated Containers, see vSphere Integrated Containers Roles and Personas.
Go to http://vic_appliance_address, click the link to Go to the vSphere Integrated Containers Management Portal, and enter the vCenter Server Single Sign-On credentials.
Use an account with Cloud administrator or DevOps administrator privileges.
- Select Administration > Projects, and click a project to add users to.
- Click the Members tab and click + Add to add a new user to that project.
- In the Add Users and Groups window configure the user and the access.
- In the ID or email text box, enter any detail for a desired user and select it from the populated list.
- From the Role in project drop-down menu, select a role for that user and click OK.
- (Optional) Change the role of a user that is assigned to the project.
- From the table with users, click the three dots next to a user and click Edit.
- In the Edit member role in project window, select new role for that user and click OK.