VMware.CloudFoundation.PasswordManagement is a PowerShell module supports the ability to report and configure the password policy settings across your VMware Cloud Foundatiоn instance.
With these cmdlets, you can perform the following tasks on your VMware Cloud Foundation instance or a specific workload domain:
- Generate a baseline password policy configuration file based on the default password policy settings per component.
- Generate a password policy report detailing the password policy settings per component.
- Generate a password policy report with configuration drift using a password policy configuration file.
- Update password polices to a desired state using a password policy configuration file.
The module provides coverage for the following components:
- vCenter Single Sign-On
- vCenter Server
- NSX Local Manager
- NSX Edge
- SDDC Manager
- Workspace ONE Access (Standalone)