Version 1.1.0 of Herald is now available for iOS and Android!
Key features in this release include:-
- Improved performance, stability, and reliability between Android and iOS devices (including iOS 14.2 testing)
- Social Mixing Score demo - Like a virtual ‘step counter’ for social mixing, helping people manage their own social mixing
- API changes to make adoption easier
- A CocoaPod for Herald for iOS is now available! There’s a 1.1.0 version and -beta versions for the develop branch too!
- Android libraries are in the works. For now, download the Android Archive at The Android v1.1.0 release page
- We’ve moved to the Apache 2.0 license from the MIT license for our code and the CC-BY 4.0 International license for our documentation, including this website
For a full list of changes please see the release notes:-
We’re now busy on enabling further adopters of Herald in the health care space and beyond. We’re community driven,
so please come and join the Herald community and help us with deciding the
future of the Herald project!